Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My New Yahoogroup - Baking Savory and Sweet

I guess I just got sick of hearing my own voice complain about how there weren't any Yahoogroups for baking so I started one myself. Its called Baking Savory and Sweet and the address is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bakingsavoryandsweet. We have quite a few members already and have had a mini flame war so that makes it all official.

I have begun referring to myself as a "moderatrix," which sounds far more interesting and dangerous than moderator. One of my listies conjured up an image of a baker in black leather whipping her dough into submission which I really like.

So now I'm a list owner. Onward to complete world domination...

1 comment:

Jason said...

What happened to the group? If you abandoned it I would like to resurrect it.